PR Day 2017
Aspiring PR professionals from NC State and surrounding colleges receive the opportunity to learn from and connect with the Raleigh professional community.
Date: Thursday, March 30, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Talley Student Union at NC State University – Room 4280
Cost: $10 without lunch
Bring your resume.
Attire is business casual.
2017 PR DAY EVENT SCHEDULE
9:15 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. NC State Alumni Panel
10:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PRSA Board Member Presentation
11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Networking Mixer with Local PR Professionals
12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Keynote Speaker and Lunch
NC State Alumni panel:
- Sarah Nilson: Quintiles – Digital Communication Specialist, Class of 2014
- Sara Mogilski: Chief Communications Officer at North Carolina Association of County Commissioners, Class of 2002
- Caleb Fernandez: Senior Account Executive at FleishmanHillard, Class of 2013
- Chuck Norman: Owner/Principal of S&A Communications, Class of 1996
President of NCPRSA, Darcy Dye Bowers and PRSSA Chair, Caitlin Farhat
- Sarah Grieco: Digital Marketing Manager at UNC-TV
- Katy Patton: Senior Copywriter at APCO Worldwide
- Joe Mecca: Manager, Marketing Strategy & Communications at Coastal Federal Credit Union
- Glenn Gillen: PR Account Manager at S&A
- Laura Blank: PR Senior Advisor, World Vision
- Emily Atkinson Ziegler: Director of Government Affairs at UNC Rex Healthcare
- Tori Ludwig: Account Manager at Eckel and Vaughan
- Van Denton: Director of Corporate Communications at N.C. Education Lottery
Cris Charbonneau – Vice President of Communications Marketing at KnowledgeWorks Foundation