Hangover Grill, a new restaurant on Hillsborough St., has requested our help in finding interns in the Communication, Marketing, and/or PR field, to help them gain customer momentum. The main goal of this internship will be to increase awareness of the restaurant on campus, and in turn, increase customers.
Interns will be expected to:
- Help create a marketing plan that targets NCSU students and staff.
- Write emails and social media posts.
- Come up with and/or carry out ideas for soliciting customers around campus (Brickyard, Booths, Flyers, etc.)
- Connecting with NCSU radio/newspaper
Why should you consider taking advantage of this opportunity?
- Real world experience with a start-up business
- You will be working with a team
- It is casual, and walking distance from campus (no car needed)
- No professional experience necessary, as long as you are willing to learn and put in work
- The food is great!